Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Amazing $12 Deal @Papermarket



These 2 layouts are only going for an amazing price of $12 only!!! @ Papermarket in June. Definitely not a deal to be missed. This is also my first time having the opportunity to work on a sample. Yeah~ One more step closer to my aim of getting my ideal job.

I love how the layouts turned out just by using pattern paper and nothing fanciful.



The first layout, had those lovely ribbons punched using EK punches. 



As I was told to scraplift the layouts and I didn’t have the punch. You can imagine how fortunate it was for me to just drop by Papermarket@Clementi Mall and get it. It turned out to be a very nice punch and I’m glad to get it for a 40% discount. So if you like it, do drop by any of the Papermarket outlets before the promotion ends.

The second layout main attractions are the pin-wheels and the mountain folds. 




I love how amazing the ordinary papers can turned out to be so not ordinary by just adding a little twist to it. In fact, when I first got the pack of papers and embellishments to work on, I was like ….. Oh no, how am I to transform these papers to something attractive. But I seriously think I did it.  
All in all, do try to sign up for this class. It’s really worth it. You can learn how to layer and create many interesting backgrounds!

Materials Used: Basic Grey Konichinwa pattern paper, cardstocks, prima flowers, buttons, acrylic paint, EK punch, 7G tissue tape.

1 comment: