Friday, July 27, 2012

It’s Been A While


But I’ve been scrapping, just not blogging. As school has started, it’s really kind of madness. July and August is really packed, with almost every alternate Saturday having a school event. If not, I will probably be down at Papermarket@PS. Good time to catch me there if you would love to. J

Today, I wanted to share the new Prima arrivals. I must admit that I could have done a better job. However, I’m really short of time. Hence, this is a very simple card that I made for the Japanese teacher on an exchange trip.


The new Prima arrivals are a must buy. The new bulb like embellishments are simply too adorable to resist. You can treat them like a bulb or if you flip it the other way, you can use it as a hot air balloon. 


Not to forget their paper pack as well. The papers in the paper pack are only printed on one side, so you can write on the inside when you used them for cards.


There are many more cute and irresistible embellishments. Do drop by any of the Papermarket outlets before they are sold out!

Materials Used: Prima Pattern paper, Journaling cards, flowers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment