Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Kaiser Craft Blissful Hearts Bookends


I simply love the wooden pieces by Kaiser Craft. Recently there has been some new stocks at Papermarket. I grabbed a total of 3 pieces.

This particular one is a heart shape bookend, which is simply a great gift for any newly weds.
As my good old neighbor is getting married this month, I thought it would be a great gift for his wife and him.


I spent lots of effort decorating the walls and the heart shape, paying huge attention to small details. However, I super enjoyed the whole process. It's like decorating your own house and walls.


I also did a fair bit of fussy cutting the Webster journaling cards. Just couldn't resist the beautiful wedding pieces.




This whole piece is really easy to assemble and decorate. So what are you waiting for? Quickly pop down any Papermarket outlets to grab your Kaiser Craft pieces now.

Materials Used: Kasier Craft Hearts Bookends, Prima metal embellishments, flowers, swirls, pebbles and pattern paper, Grpahic 45 Romantique Pattern Paper, Fancy Pants Wedding pattern paper, Webster journaling cards and pattern paper.

1 comment:

  1. make something like this for seon woo :D

    ReplyDelete