Friday, August 24, 2012

Shhh… Be Nice


I know I haven’t been writing often. But trust me, school is terribly busy. Term 3 is a horror for all school teachers.

But as usual, I have been scrapping! This project was made because I was super irritated with random people liking to hold small meetings/conversations/gossips just outside my work space, without the basic courtesy to keep their volume down. I was so irritated that I couldn’t help it by scrapping a notice. Hahaha, what an excuse!



Anyways, subsequently I think the situation did improved. But I don’t think it’s due to my notice though.


This was created using a Melissa Frances chipboard. Then I tried to dry brush it with gel medium to create a resist, and inking with both walnut and vintage photo. For the centre part of the background, decided to use a Prima mask and mist it with a mixture of lemon and gold.


Cut up some G45 Little Darlings to make the message less offensive. I’m also still hopelessly in love with the butterflies. I thought they look so soft and serene in this G45 series.



Inked up a Kaiser Craft wooden flourish to create a message. I’m really in love with these wooden flourish nowadays. Check out the new Christmas arrivals @Papermarket!

And basically that’s all. Simple project with an important message!

Materials Used: Melissa Frances Chipboard, Prima tiles, G45 Little Darlings pattern paper, Kaiser Craft Wooden flourish, Papermarket alphas, Prima Shabby Chic embellishment, Prima flourishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment