Thursday, September 6, 2012

Thank You and Goodbye Teacher


It's sad that Chloe's N2 form teacher is leaving her school soon (like today?). She's been a very good form and Math teacher. Perhaps I feel that we have the same educational values and she teaches Math as well. Hence, I have always been extra nice to her.

So despite the high stress level at work, decided to create a layout for her. And what's best to work on a school theme layout other than the Graphic 45 ABC Primer papers?


Pardon me for the lousy photo quality as I finished the piece late last night and couldn't wait till today to take the photos.

It's a pretty simple layout, with the typical G45 frame. I fussy cut quite a bit of little children from the papers. And I love the "My Present for You, A Kindergarten Painting Book". I thought it was so apt for the theme, so much so that this layout doesn't need a title!


I stole the idea of the moving pendulum clock from Sharon's doll house. Haha, I thought it's quite cool.


And as usual, I love my Kaiser Craft wooden embellishment. Ink them and put some dimensional pearls to them. And frames being frames, they create emphasis on your photos. I love it!


These little rulers, by Maya Road, goes very well with this series of paper as well. They make good embellishment for you to write little messages at the bottom.

Materials Used: Graphic 45 Pattern Papers (ABC Primer and Wizard of Oz), Maya Road wooden ruler, Kaiser Craft Wooden Flourish, Graphic 45 ABC Primer Chipboard, Kaiser Craft transparency, Tim Holtz metal word band and embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment