Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Girl



I've made this album sometime back ago, but didn't have the time to blog it. 



Bookbinding is my new found interest. Many reasons to love it.
(1) It gets rid of all your old papers. So you can buy new ones.
(2) It gets rid of photos you regret developing. As they are not fantastic enough for a layout and you didn't know why you spent 40 cents developing it.
(3) It looks impressive. ( I think, more than a layout)
(4) It is a great gift. (It's cheap, remember you wanted to get rid of your old papers?)
(5) ..... (6).... (7).....(101)


Got the concept of this binding from Guru Sharon's class @ Papermarket. Love how easy this binding works and how pretty it turns out.





However, think for the meanwhile, I will stick to my Zutter binding machine to save me the trouble.

Materials Used: Webster pages Pattern Paper, Prima embellishments, Eyelets, Twine, Martha Stewart Punches.

No comments:

Post a Comment