Monday, September 12, 2011

Amazing Webster pages

Webster pages are on discount. In fact, lots of scrapbooking products have prices much lower than usual. For example, Webster pages vellum are only going for $1.90 instead of the usual $2.90. 3D foam dots are only $3.90 instead of $4.90 a pack! And they are all available at Laines or Papermarket. :)

I just came back from trip and had to do classes the next day. And I was super distracted with the "new arrivals" from Webster, while teaching. During the START class, I was even more distracted by a customer who chooses to use Webster to do her page. Hence, I created this layout in the midst of my tiredness after a long day.


Lots of distressing used. In fact, 3 different colors. As masking to create the scallop effect on glimmer misted paper, distress the edges and colouring the white doily paper in Victorian velvet.




Background of photo was dark, so instead of matting, used dry painting to create the border.

I’ve used Tim Holtz fragments to create the embellishment. This is my first time using that after watching the technique from Tim Holtz website. I think there is plenty of room for improvement.  I will continue to work harder. There are also many other ways to used the fragments which I will try them out in the other projects.


Materials used: Webster Pages Vellum (Ladies and Gents), Webster Pages (A Sweet Life), 7 Gypsies (Orchestra), Manila Cardstock, Tim Holtz Fragements, Prima Flowers, Ribbons.

No comments:

Post a Comment