Sunday, April 22, 2012

You've Made Us Complete



I liked the title of this layout. I liked the way she posed in these series of photos too.


I've tried some simple techniques in this layout to make it look more complicated. I've painted the edges of the paper with very pale white paint and some of the insides of the paper too. Then I've used a script stamp to create a faint script print as the background.

I've tried working my design mainly around the bottom half of the paper as I didn't like to cover the birds and nest on the top of the pattern paper.

Decided to try something different by using smaller sized pictures. And used the same old pattern of hanging it on a twine, secured by my two favourite metal pegs from Graphic 45.


 Love the stamps and flower cluster created at the corner. I did try to used some perfect pearls to give it a matt gold look on the stamped images. Not quite visible from the photos. Think I need to work a little harder on using the perfect pearls.


Materials Used: Webster pages pattern paper, Prima pattern paper, flowers, blings and metal trinkets, Graphic 45 pattern paper and metal pegs, Tim Holtz stamps and metal charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment