Sunday, April 22, 2012

Melissa Frances Inspiration


I've finally completed my first biggest scrapbooking event! It was so nice of Papermarket to provide me the opportunity to help out at the Melissa Frances event yesterday. I had so much fun! From the packing the day before to assisting the participants in completing their projects on the day itself. It was so much more fun than being a participant! The only drawback and regret I had was that I could only look at the participants shopping to their hearts content. I do really wished I had bought those glass domes. They are really fantastic and pretty with Melissa's style.  

I did this layout a couple of weeks back, in an attempt to prep myself up for the event. 


Looking back at this layout now, it's really pale in comparison with the senior designers like Jaz and Merdrey over at papermarket. 

I didn't do much here, except lots of inking and getting the frame up.



I liked the pleats created by the doily lace paper. A good way to save up money instead of buying lace. 







After the event yesterday, with the goodies given by Elaine, some stolen techniques and the remaining goodies bought, I should come up with something better this week. Do drop by again for the "hopefully" better layout!

Materials Used: Melissa Frances pattern paper, resin embellishment and stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment