Friday, October 7, 2011

Beautifully Clean


My motivation behind this layout was hoping that it gets selected as the cover page of a certain scrapbooking magazine. Hence, there is minima layering and distressing in this layout. This is something I am not very used to as I often make mistakes and layering/distressing are my ways of covering up.

Anyways, the idea is clean and aesthetically appealing design; steering away from the top of the page, 5" x 7" photo with straight eye contact. Hopefully I got everything right and could only wait for good news now.


See, I can't be perfect. I over tore the paper and had to use a Tim Holtz MT tape to cover it up. Oh how I love Tim Holtz.


One way to save money in scrapping is to mix cut out flowers from papers and embellishment flowers. In this way, the bunch would look bigger, but effectively you're not wasting money using too much "real" flowers.
Swirls are the best way to make your layout sparkle. You need not to use the whole piece that you bought from a pack. They can be measured and cut before you placed them on your layout. This way, you save money too.

Materials used: Fancy pants, Baby Mine papers, Authentique Papers, Webster pages, Thickers, Prima flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment