Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Distress Stains

Have been hooked onto youtube recently watching Tim Holtz demonstrations at CHA 2011. And I was so hooked that I managed to persuade Joyce to accompany me to buy the distress stains as I wanted to try them on tags. These are my only collections, and perhaps one day.. just one day, I will be able to own the whole collection.

I don't really like how the tags have turned out. I am still finding my way through how to mix and match other stuff (e.g. Webster pages, more feminine touch) with Tim Holtz series (more masculine style). I like the contrast, but not sure how to blend them together such that they have the contrast, and yet they match.
This is my favourite tag.
 
The rest...



Materials Used: Manila tags, Distress Stains, Webster Christmas Pattern Paper, Prima Flowers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment