Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Times Painting

This is a simple layout for my good friend Karen, who is also Chloe’s godmother. She’s starting work today and wanted to give this as a 开工大吉gift.


I’ve got the inspiration from a magazine. Besides using our good old traditional ink for stamping, we can also use our paints to stamp! The best part about it, it looks as if we’ve painted the patterns. Reality is…we stamped it!


Other than paint stamping, I also tried to do a beehive template painting. I tried to punch holes on a transparency and paint over it to create the beehive look. But, I obviously failed. As I always tell my students, there is no right or wrong in scrapbooking, I covered it up with papers and embellishments.



Materials Used: DCWV Mariposa Paper Stacks, Prima Embellishment, Thickers

No comments:

Post a Comment