Saturday, January 21, 2012

CNY cards

This has the busiest CNY I've ever had. As it was so near to Christmas and school's orientation, I had no breathing space at all. Hence, this year, the CNY cards had taken a back seat. In fact, I didn't want to make any cards at all this year. Not until the yesterday where I really wanted to give a card to my deputy principal for his guidance and encouragement.
 Thankfully, Joyce was nice enough to drive me to Junior to get the stamps.

Created only 2 variations.


The first one, was an idea copied from Freddy. Using distress stains and resist technique. There is a combination of 3 colours here. Fire brick, spiced marigold and mustard seed. I like the way the colours turned out. Considering doing something similar for a CNY layout.

The second one is really a simple one. Very typical simple scrapbooking card.


Hopefully next year, I've more exciting cards to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment