Saturday, January 21, 2012

Sketch Challenge 2

The sketch was so inspiring that I not just manage to had ideas for one layout. For the second layout, I've decided not to deviate too much from the sketch.
As I just returned from my Japan trip, I've decided to work on something more pastel coloured. Not the usual vintage style.


 Not much technical stuff here. The only interesting thing was I used the maple leaves from Japan as embellishment to create the background.


Photo corners from Prima. I love these embellishments.



Prima roses mixed with Webster pages flowers. Something special to note is the ribbon I used at the border of the page. Those ribbons are from Japan. And I really loved the ribbons in Japan. Though they are expensive, they are really exquisite!


Materials Used: Authentique pattern paper, Webster pattern paper and ribbons, Prima embellishment, Tim Holtz bingo numbers, Martha Stewart doily lace punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment