Saturday, January 21, 2012

Colorbok Scrapkits

To confess, I'm not a scrapkit person to start off with. I never liked scrapkits as I thought the materials provided are usually of lower quality. And I never liked the fact that I don't like everything in a pack, and yet I still have to buy the whole pack.

Anyway, two weekends ago, I had a long break while waiting for the next class to start. I decided to pick up a kit to scrap at Clementi Mall, trying to create a sample.

Surprisingly, the Colorbok scrapkits are really quite worthwhile. The papers match very well, with a good mix of pattern paper. The embellishments provided were also in abundance. It's really hard to describe here, you have to go down to Papermaket@Clementi Mall to check it out for yourself.

This is the layout I created. Simple layout that takes me only less than an hour and everything created is from the pack. You need not buy anything extra.


On top of that everything in the pack is so useable. Even the wrapping of the pack could be used! That's how I obtained my brackets.

Materials used: Colorbok Baby Girl  

No comments:

Post a Comment