Sunday, February 26, 2012

Same Same But Different

This weekend hasn't been quite creative. Down with really bad Sunday blues. Decided to scrap some birthday cards instead.


Manage to find some old prima papers from many seasons ago. Tried to mix them with the their new season. Turned out black and brown, my favourite. And I hope Joyce's favourite too. Not the typical bright colour series for birthday cards, but I guess it's vintage enough for her liking?




The tag inside the card, makes use of a technique I've learnt while teaching Jaz's CS-Box. Very cool technique where it gives you an exceptional pop up effect.




For Karen's card, though same background, decided to go for a more light hearted and less vintage look. Hahahaha, I tried. In the end, this is the best I could do, using October afternoon paper and stickers. I love the flowers alot and the girl holding the balloon was so apt for the occasion. Felt really bad that I can't join the party today.


It has a similar tag technique inside.




I really love the hidden tag I've placed inside the tag. Contains a secret message meant for the receiver only. :P


Materials Used: White cardstock, Prima pattern papers, trinkets, October afternoon pattern paper and stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment