Monday, June 18, 2012

Websters Pages: Adore


School's starting in a week's time, but I could hardly find any motivation to work on serious stuff except scrapping. Been thinking about a melting pot recently. If only, I have another month of holidays to play with it.


As you can see in this layout, I'm still on the wooden flourish vintage dreamy craze. And the websters pages are just so apt for this theme.


The lucky 8 punch I bought so eagerly @40% discount is finally used in this layout. I should have waited for 50% discount. So for those of you who have yet to purchase them, do grab them before the discount ends. It's really versatile and easy to use.

It's probably not obvious in the photos, but I've tried to mist the 2 doily papers. One in French Vanilla, to give it a kind of shimmer white look and the other in aquamarine. I quite like the subtle effect of the French Vanilla.


I've also tried to create pockets for additional photos and journaling in this layout.


I like how the tags turned out on the recycled prima packaging labels. Aren't they pretty. And think about the money you're saving instead of using those journaling tags sold in a pack!


The kaiser craft wooden flourish. I tried to layer the top with blue stickles instead. I think I prefer the toning effect better.


Recylced tags from the prima packaging.


I simply love how the little bit of pink turn out on the white roses. That's achieve by simply using the left over ink on the sponge which I used to colour my wooden flourish.

This is indeed quite a cost saving layout! I like!

Materials Used: WebstersPages Pattern paper, Melissa Frances Pattern Paper, Kaiser Craft Wooden flourish, Prima flowers, Melissa Frances Glass Glitter, Tim Holtz metal key.

No comments:

Post a Comment