Saturday, March 10, 2012

Chloe's First Layout @ 4 1/2 Years Old

As I didn't have classes today, I decided to pamper Chloe a bit, by giving her a one to one personal START class.


She didn't do quite badly. I thought she cut well, considering she was using a less than a dollar scissors. She asked for the edge distresser to distress the sides of her paper, which did shocked me quite a little. But that came only after she stuck everything on the cardstock. So too bad, too late. And she also specifically requested she wanted the pom pom at the bottom of the layout. She loves the foam dots and was acting like a big girl in deciding which embellishment to pop up.

It's really lovely to scrap with your kids. It's good interaction and fun. Hope those with kids out there will try and have as much fun as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment